What others say about the official and national Gay Wedding Show
Here’s a few of the comments we’ve received about our past shows from couples and exhibitors.
- A big thank you for hosting the Gay Wedding Show today in Glasgow. We found it very successful and completely different compared to traditional wedding shows. We would love to exhibit at future events.” The Tartan Partnership, Glasgow
- Thanks so much for an amazing show. We found everything that we wanted, including a few extra bits! Our budget has rocketed a little, but it’s only once in a lifetime…Thanks again! – Kate and Sam x
- Brighton, Gay Wedding Show, It was an amazing day and we met great people. As an exhibitor I want to share with you why the day was so good. Gino had thought of everything, from non stop entertainment courtesy of the talented Dixi Tucker and Kitty Mazinsky, delicious cake from the super duper Helen Whelan, pink Tequila, yummy lunch, beautiful venue. It all added up to a fun friendly atmosphere and the day was so enjoyable. We will definitely be at the next show and I would urge any exhibitors who are still wondering whether it is a good investment, to book up and not be left behind. From Special Ceremonies
- “A big thank you to Gino and his team. We had a fabulous day!! It was without a doubt one of the most fun wedding fairs we have been too and we met so many lovely people!! Great day & a great lunch :-))) ” Debbie Sweet Blooms
- I have been Twitting like mad about how wonderful it was to meet you and all the lovely, friendly people at the Fair in Brighton. Your attention to detail, (like supplying food and drinks) was very sweet. Your kind words and asking if everything was “OK!” didn’t go unnoticed. Thanks again, despite the horrible weather, it was a fantastic experience! Paola De Paola Photography.
- Had a very busy day, lovely to see old and new faces at this year’s Cardiff Gay wedding show. Thank you Gino Meriano and Rhiannon Gregory-Doller for putting on another successful fun alcohol infused day! See you next year! Griffin and Faire
- London : Whilst I am still remembering from today (great show by the way – got a booking and a meeting. Perfect!) can we book the Brighton show, pleeeeze 🙂
- London : Another fabulously organised Gay Wedding Show by the gang, BeeARTisan thanks you humbly and looks forward to the October 27th October 2013 Show at Brighton.
- London : Wow we have already received wedding cake enquiries from yesterdays Gay Wedding Show in London
- London : Gay and Lesbian Weddings in Rhodes, Greece “It was wonderful! We had such a great day and met so many fantastic people. Especially Gino, of course (although ‘mini Gino’ was cuter)”
- Just to say how much my partner and I enjoyed today’s show Brighton – a really good range of exhibitors, friendly welcome and it was great to see the staged ceremony.
Thanks for the effort that went into organising. Our CP is in May next year and we made a good couple of contacts, including booking our DJ – so a really good day! Thanks again. All the best, – Phil
- We were very much pampered and a great atmosphere. I met loads of genuinely lovely couples and had a couple of consultations booked on the day [which is unusual!] Here’s looking to lots of future bookings!!
- having spoken to you about my surprise at having had a belated contact from the Brighton show…later the same day, two of the girls who purchased their wedding rings from us at the London show, came to collect their rings in time for their ceremony, and then bought 2 MORE RINGS, to replace their existing engagement rings…
they loved my rings so much that they decided to replace their own, in time for their wedding. I was absolutely knocked out…for them it was nothing to do with the money, but all all about the trust and the confidence. it was just lovely, one of those times that i just love my job. – Rings For Eternity
- We have just come off the phone from a gentleman, Simon wanting to hold a wedding date and he attended your Brighton show yesterday. De Vere Venues Sunningdale Park
- I wanted to say a big thank you for yesterday. It was our first year attending the Gay Wedding Show and we had an amazing time. When we are able to book for the March show at The Holiday Inn Camden? – Blue Orchid Events
- Thanks for doing something different & providing a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. And the bubbly went down well too 😉
Chloe & Natasha-Louise
- Great show on Sunday – spoke to lots of couple which is always nice. Just wondering if we could look at booking on The London Show? We have had such a good response from the Brighton one we would really love to give it a go. Kat Photographer
- Gino, a big thank you to you. On the strength of you inviting me to the Swan for the Gay Wedding event I have just photographed Frank and Carmilo’s wedding. Thank you xx
- We would both like to say many thanks indeed for a great day in Manchester on 14th October 2012, as newcomers to Wedding Fair’s, the day was without a doubt an great experience. Everyone was so welcoming from the venue, to other exhibitors and of course you the organisers.
- It was a FANTASTIC show!
Great location, Great attendance (numbers + loveliness of couples and exhibitors, great atmosphere and the odd tequila and strawberry cocktail from the organisers! What else can you ask for?……….Thank you for having us there!
- Just a quick note to say a big Thank You for having us on Sunday!
The venue was fab, we had a great day, met loads of lovely couples – and their mums – and made some good contacts too! – We’d definitely like to get involved again next year, so please keep in touch
- Wow! Had a totally awesome day at the Gay Wedding Show today … it was great to meet so many utterly fabulous people!!!
- I had a great day. Quite apart from the lovely experience and all the great people, I made some good contacts and sold 6 diamond rings, so a very good day indeed. I had lovely conversations with people throughout the day, and the couples that I sold rings to, genuinely made me feel like I had an important part to play in their wedding plans, and it was all quite emotional!
- Roxy : Celebrant :Three lovely emails from couples I met at the London Show saying they want me to conduct their wedding ceremony arrived today” One happy Celebrant
- I just wanted to send a short message containing a huge thank you which I would be really grateful if you could accept and pass on to everyone connected with the organisation and creation of yesterday my enchanted garden service came out in true stylie. I did one local wedding fair at the Maltings in Farnham during February and although a few folk got it – it paled into insignificance after the wonderful and positive thoughts offered by the guests who wandered past my creation yesterday. The idea is out there now let see how it flourishes.
- Wow! Great fun talking to lots of couples today at the Designer Civil Partnership show, hopefully I’ll have lots of lovely new couples to photograph soon!
- A totally amazing show – the best I have ever been to as an exhibitor or as a client! The bestest of hosts – thanks for all the refills!!
- Brighton show today was brill, everyone was so lovely , gino you are fab , and fonda rocks xxx with love cake art by Myra
- Thank you for letting BeeARTisan be part of such a wonderful event! I had a great time with lots of interest & praise raised by the visitors. Everyone was ssooooo lovely & nice, Mike, David, Rhiannon, Fonda, & so, so many other’s. Felt really looked after !!!! Thank you
- Thank you so much for a great day at the Gay Wedding Show Brighton. What an event and you looked after us stall holders so well! Thank you. We had a successful day with lots of interest so we hope we will get some orders over the next few months. We loved being entertained by Fonda and Elvis and you put on a fantastic lunch for us – we were very grateful. I hope you felt the day went well on your side.
- We had an amazing day and met so many wonderful people. We were well looked after by Gino and the gang and it helped keep the buzz alive! Fabulous and looking forward to the next one already!! xx
- We had a great day, it was such fun, met some lovely people, Looking forward to next years show – Rachel and Steph x
- We had a fabulous day today! Great to meet so many people and all the lovely suppliers. A superb venue and fabulous hosts. Thanks to Gino and his team for making it so great!
- Great show today guys. Many thanks to Gino and the team and also the staff at The Grand. Lovely to meet all the new suppliers and looking forward to working along side you in the very near future. Hope you all enjoyed the chocolate!! Ian & Kate xx
- Darren R Jones : I’m getting married on the 11th May 2012. So glad I went to the gay wedding show in Cardiff – it gave me loads to think about as I’m always on the look out for something that has the WOW factor…….
- Just a quick note to thank you and everyone involved in the wedding show. Last Sunday for the wonderfully warm welcome we received. We would also like to thank the other exhibitors for their kindnesses during the afternoon. We are looking forward to the next wedding show in Cardiff. Thanks again for a great day. Anne & Alex from House of Shallana
- It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in the Gay Wedding Show in Manchester yesterday. Please pass on my thanks to Gino and his team for making us feel so very welcome and for the completely unexpected gift of the wine!! We had a lot of interest from people at the show yesterday and I am convinced that I can provide very needed services to the gay community. I would be delighted to work again with you in the future . Paul from Make It Memorable
- Cardiff was very successful for us, we booked 4 appointments and had lots more interest so very much looking forward to both Manchester and Brighton, A Suit That Fits
- Just wanted to drop a quick note on behalf of The City Bells to thank you for offering us the chance to exhibit at the London Show. We had a lovely afternoon & were taken back by how welcoming & charming everyone was. The overall response to the show seemed very positive. Thank you
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for the show and asking us to exhibit for you. It was by far one of the best shows we have ever been to, it was relaxing, energetic and above all fun.
- If Cardiff was anything to go by guys and girls, get yourselves up to Manchester. It was a brilliantly put together show here in Cardiff, the vendors and clients were there to do good quality business. Without doubt one of the best we have attended. It speaks volumes when an organization has the ability to get 130 people to pre-register at a small relatively out of the way show. THEN to have more walk-in’s on a glorious day when most people were heading to the beach!! I take my hat off to the people behind this event. I am sure that Manchester will be a HUGE success. Enjoy it!
- We really enjoyed exhibiting at the Designer Civil Partnership show back in March this year 2011. We had a good response both on the day and through follow-up enquiries. We made 5 appointments on the day of the event and have had a further 3 enquiries which have led to further sales for us. Thank you
- Thought I would drop you a quick line to say thanks for last Sunday in London, really enjoyed being at the show and i think it was a huge success so well done.
- Just to say that we have already booked 2 weddings from last weeks show and another has made an appoinment for Wednesday. Many thanks for asking us to your event. Classic Formal Wear
- A very ‘BIG’ thank you to all the team for the great time we had at yesterdays show!
Manchester was the first ‘Gay’ show I have exhibited at and I will definitely be looking forward to booking again next year.
A ‘Bespoke Stationery’ service has up to now been a niche market, but the interest shown by the couples visiting our stand yesterday and the lovely comments received make it clear that I am exactly what the they are looking for – a business that will design stationery especially for them to express the commitment they are going to make together!
- Mere Golf Resort & Spa, A fantastic day thank you. we had one confirmed booking and 4 more show arounds arranged, plus 3 golf and spa memberships
- We just want to say thank you so much for our stand at the Gay Wedding Show last Sunday in Brighton. As you know it was our first show and a very nice experience We thought the set up and environment were superb and the attention to detail to create a professional event was excellent The turnout of potential customers exceeded our expectations and we appeared very well received with many potential customers signing up for our mailing list All in all the day was very enjoyable and we have signed up for Next Gay Wedding Show at the Hotel Vert a Hotel March 6th 2011. Thank you
Shaz Riley . The Butch Clothing Company
- Great feedback from couples: Some didn’t know Hof did wedding lists and loved the offering, love the brand and love the product. Not put off by no store in Brighton, some see it as a ‘day out in Croydon’ and are happy to manage it online with our help, 12 captures on the day and 1 couple coming in to store for an appointment. Overeall we were very happy with the day and look forward to next year – Tracey, House of Fraser
- I just wanted to say thank you for inviting MTA to the 2010 gay wedding show in Brighton yesterday. As ever I found it very enjoyable and informative and thought the display from fellow exhibitors was top draw. Everyone looked as if they had a good time there and first time customers must have been very impressed with what was on offer for them.
I know it takes a great deal of effort to organise these event so thank you for this and please pass on my thanks to ALL the team. Martin MD of MTA Albums
- I would just like to take this opportunity to express what a wonderful time both me and my fiancée Lisa had at your show yesterday.
We thought the overall execution of the show was amazing, from the friendly welcoming staff who made us feel very at ease to the various exhibitors who where extremely helpful and gave us a lot to think about.
- As previously mentioned it was myself and my fiancée Lisa who attended the show with little expectation (having not attended an event like this before) and we were blown away. Although we have not been engaged for very long the jury was still out on whether or not we would actually have a civil partnership having not known much about the actual process and us both having reservations at the thought of actually getting married.
However now that has all changed, having played a part in acting out a civil partnership this gave us an immense real-life feeling of how our special day would be and sealed the deal on us making that next step.
It was great meeting you and all the team and we look forward to any up and coming shows that we could attend to provide us with even more ideas for our special day.
Many thanks, Tam and Lis x
- Myself and my partner were at the show on Sunday and it was awesome so many people willing to help us and giving us fresh ideas and being able to see how a ceremony would work was brilliant and made my Nana cry even though it wasn’t real my only problem is I seem to of lost the business card/leaflet for the girls making women’s suits (who also volunteered for the example ceremony) and i would really like to get in touch with them about designing my suit? Can you help?
- Just wanted to say thanks again for Sunday, we had a fab day and lots of lovely feedback. It was good to meet you, hope Brighton goes well.
- Congratulations for putting on a great show today thoroughly enjoyed it, as well as speaking to potentially 70 new clients I also learned a lot on how I can improve my presentation in future
- Thank you very much for organising such a great show on Sunday!. I thought that it all ran very smoothly and that you handled everything brilliantly
- Great day gino – great people – thanks from Manor by the Lake
- Thanks Gino for a brilliant show and thanks to everyone for their kind feedback on our work. We hope to make the London show.
- Hey Gino had a brilliant time yesterday in Cardiff, thank you for putting this up for us. Jessica
- I just wanted to say a quick thankyou to you for being so brilliantly organised at the show! Muse is a new venture for me and the Gay Wedding Show was the first event I’ve done. We had a great day, made some new contacts and (fingers crossed) have some new business coming in the future
- Carl & I have been a couple four years this Dec when we met 3/12/06.We have decided to have a civil partnership 17/09/11. I was getting very stressed because all the books on weddings4straight couples. We found your book civil partnership excellent especially the section on wording on invites. Your book has already taken some of the stress away. Although this is our special day!
- I just wanted to drop you a quick line and say thank you so much for having us at the Gay Wedding Show last Sunday at the St James’s Hotel. Not only was it a great opportunity for us, but we really enjoyed meeting so many lovely people (and checking out some amazing products & services!). thank you
- A fabulous day, over 500 people attended and I got lots of positive feedback. I even got interviewed for Together TV (a new TV channel that’s launching this week) and had my photo taken for The Argus!
- Thank you for being such a good host at the GWS Brighton this past Sunday. We felt it was well organized and the day was interesting and entertaining for visitors and exhibitors alike. We received a number of serious enquiries and are very pleased with the outcome of the day. A job well done to you and your team!
- Thank you for such a great show yesterday, one of the most relaxed and enjoyable events we have done in years – we met some lovely couples and was amazed at the amount of bookings we received that day. We had 50 wedding enquires on the day, from Luton, down to Devon, I.O.W. London & all along the south coast.
- What a fantastic day. We are proud to be associated with The Gay Wedding Show . We look forward to next years one.
- I am really pleased that I attended the GWS at Brighton last Sunday as an exhibitor. The response we had was really good as was the attendance, a full house. I learnt a few things down there which will prove to be very useful indeed for a new company like ours.
- We are in the process of planning our Civil Partnership and have found this book (Civil Partnership : A guide to the perfect day) to be very useful and helpful as a reference document. Its has some brilliant ideas and suggestion if you want to use them. Well worth the money
- I met some really fun folks which made the day even better. I would just like to thank the team from the GWS who put on a great show, thanks guys.
- I am really looking forward to the shows in 2010 and now MTA is a sponsor we intend to support well.
- it was an amazing show!!!! we are still on a high from the whole day .. so many amazing couples! One of the best things I love about the gay shows is that you always see BOTH halves of the couple :o) we do a lot of straight shows and only ever see the bride, not a groom in sight! (probably watching footie in the pub!) but the gay shows, the couples we speak to are just so fab … and you can see the committment and love they have for each other and you cant help but just want the best for them … we have met some amazing people in the shows and some amazing couples who we are still in touch with us even after there big day!! Cant wait for the next show …. :o)
- Thank you for all your help at the show on Sunday. We made some useful connections and had some really positive leads which will hopefully turn into work for the future. We both felt the show was really well organised and put together and look forward to attending next years event
- Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed being part of yesterday’s Gay Wedding Show in Brighton. We particularly enjoyed taking part in one of the example ceremonies and we’ve had lots of interest and masses of compliments.
- I thought the show went very well and was much busier than last year! When I got home, I had an email from a couple I had talked to earlier in the day who commissioned me for their wedding next year! thank you again for putting on the show.
- Thank you for putting on such a fantastic show, totally wicked a great bizz and we managed to put a bunch of people for our wedding next year
- What a brilliant day!!!! Excellent show well done, the shows just keep getting better! Can’t wait for Brighton
- OMG Manchester was brilliant!! We are even going to the one in Brighton in a couple of weeks, can’t wait! We got loads of ideas and even managed to find the perfect invites and ordered them on the day … we didn’t think we would find so many gay friendly companies but they were all there! so chilled out and easy to talk to. The company we having our invites from also did chair covers and centrepieces … so we booked them as well! bagged ourselves discounts as we booked on the day … we are so chuffed, plus … they are the friendliest lesbian couple we’ve met in a long time, they completely understood what we needed to sort out, felt like we’d known them for years … I want to invite them to the evening ‘do’ but do you think that’s a bit weird? Anyone else invited their venue dressers to their night do? My gorgeous better half found a wedding dress there that is absolutely stunning, so we are off to have a fitting with them in a few weeks .. very exciting! If anyone is after invites though or chair covers …omg you have to speak to these ladies – hope they don’t mind me ‘outing’ them on here ) www.lets-celebrate.co.uk We should be getting our first draft of the invite this week ..so excited .. ) (sorry i just realised ive babbled on for ages .. )
- I found the experience in Manchester very worthwhile, and exciting
- I would just like to say what a great show we had on Sunday!!!!!
- Many Thanks Andrea and I really enjoyed the Wedding show on Sunday and we both got lots of new business, happy days
- It was our first Gay Wedding Show and the reactions we experienced on the stand were fantastic. We look forward now to this being turned into concrete business, which we are sure will happen. Many thanks to Gino and Mike and all of you for your hard work in planning and execution which made Sunday a great show to have been at. Well done!!!!
- Great to meet the gang yesterday. For me business was great and a rare opportunity to concentrate my pitch to same sex couples.
- Yesterday Wren Elite Travel had a stand at the UK’s only Gay Wedding Show , and what a fabulous day it was! Not only were the couples attending very receptive to hearing about our honeymoon services, there were tribute acts, drag queens and sample civil ceremonies to watch and keep entertained by. It was the first time Wren Elite Travel has been at a wedding show and by all accounts, talking to other exhibitors there, it was one of the best to actually participate in. It was fun, colourful, and inclusive – there were a few straight couples attending as well, to make sure they didn’t miss finding out about the quality exhibitors who were there.
I also teamed up with a friend, Lindsay Robinson, who does wonderful wedding stationery – Lindsay Design – so we had stands near by each other and could chat and help each other out. We’re likely to be working together in the future, and her beautiful and original designs are really worth checking out.
Looking forward to being at next year’s show already! (And to helping all the lovely couples we met at this year’s show with their honeymoons, of course!).
- It was a lovely and most intimate event that you organise and held at the Andaz yesterday. Congratulations!
- The show went soooooo well. Congratulations to you and Mike for great organisation. Your book is brilliant, I’m halfway through it already!! Lots of helpful info to pass onto my future clientele
- We had a lovely day. And I got more inspiration from Sunday than I ever could have imagined, thank you for making us so welcome
- I just wanted to thank you for organizing such a terrific event on Sunday! It was a real pleasure meeting you, the attendees and other service providers. I felt the day went very well
- Thank you for holding such a fabulous event on Sunday. I had a marvelous time, met some lovely people and now cant wait for Brighton
- Another triumph, boys, thanks so much and well done
- Just to let you know that I finished reading the book. The information is really helpful and gave us some confidence in the plans that we have made already as well as some pointers for the areas left to organise. It is definitely an essential for anyone planning their special day, and with ours approaching fast it is great to know that your options are only limited by your imagination. If only we had had your book back in August, the journey so far could have been less stressful.
Thanks again for being such support and inspiration.
- Well done! A huge success all round. Heidi and I just wanted to say thank you for making our first exhibiting experience so much fun and so easy. We had a brilliant day and met lots of really lovely people
- It was great to meet you today and we both had a lot of fun – so thank you! We were not sure what to expect and the day really turned out well.
- Just wanted to say a huge thank you for today! The wedding show was fantastic!
- My partner and I would like to convey our thanks for all your advice and ideas and general all round professionalism you showed us when we visited the Gay Wedding show. We have come away with so many fantastic ideas and now have a better idea of how to go about organising our special day.
- Been to the National Wedding Show and many others and the Gay Wedding Show just blew us away, a refreshing approach, great vibes and a fantastic range of unusual and stylish exhibitors. This is what wedding shows should be about.
- Just a note to say thanks for a fun show – the “hetero” ones are a much more serious affair! Met some really nice people and hopefully some great contacts. Definitely hope to be back for next year.
- Thanks for letting us be a part of such a fantastic show, really looking forward to next year!
- We would like to say how much we enjoyed yesterday and how well organised everything was. We have been to quite a few wedding shows this year and the Gay Wedding Show was by far the best in organisation and the exhibitors were all friendly and every thing looked fantastic
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you to your team for an absolutely brilliant day yesterday. It was fantastically well organised and has really added to the build up to our wedding
- Thanks so much for all your efforts at the show on Sunday – Great Day already had feedback and an enquiry
- Just a note to thank you for all your hard work in putting together Sunday’s Gay Wedding Show. As usual we thoroughly enjoyed the day and did good business, with bookings coming through already!
- Just thought I would drop you a quick email to say thanks so much for today – myself and lindsay cant start raving on about it!!! it has to be the best wedding show we’ve done – and we’ve done a lot in the last 6 years!
- Just wanted to say thankyou so much for a great day, you must have all worked so hard. We managed to decide on the cake, the photographer and even spoke to a local registrar. We made lots of important decisions and even got my girlfriend as excited about doing it as i am. Well done all and many thanks